Facials and Skin Care
Selah MediSpa offers Esthetic Services including facials, microdermabrasion, micro-current electrotherapy, chemical peels, and extraction/exfoliation services. Each treatment starts with a consultation to determine how to customize each step to match your skin type and condition. Our esthetician is a highly trained professional and provides an array of treatments to help your skin look and feel younger, smoother, and brighter.
Our Spa Facial is customized to your specific skin type and needs. Our Esthetician will evaluate your skin and select the most beneficial GloTherapeutics skincare products to pamper, indulge and rejuvenate your skin. The treatment begins with steam and a thorough cleansing, followed by exfoliation, extractions (if needed), facial massage, mask, and toning. The session wraps up with the application of serum, moisturizer and sunscreen.
Short on time, but still want to treat yourself to the benefits of a facial? We offer an Express Facial for just those situations. A shortened version of our Spa Facial except with no extractions, massage or serum.
Ultrasonic Spa Facial
This facial includes all of the steps of our Spa Facial, with the inclusion of an Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber exfoliation and extraction treatment. Our Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber uses ultrasonic vibration to gently exfoliate the skin and loosen and remove pore clogging impurities, leaving you with healthy, glowing and beautiful looking skin.
Ultrasonic Pore Cleaning Service
This service is for those with congested/clogged pores with open and closed comedomes (whiteheads and blackheads). Our Esthetician uses our Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber to gently clear dirt, sebum, and other impurities from your pores. Includes cleansing, toning, moisturizing.
Rejuvenating Spa Facial with Enzyme
This version of our Spa Facial is perfect for dull, dehydrated, and aging skin. This facial uses Enzyme to gently exfoliate the skin. Enzyme works to smooth the skin’s surface by breaking down and removing keratinized skin cell buildup.
Berry Spa Facial with 15% Lactic Acid Peel
Instead of our regular exfoliation and extraction steps, this version of our Spa Facial uses an anti-oxidant cocktail of 15% lactic acid with berries that provide anti-inflammatory benefits to smooth, hydrate and brighten. Perfect for aging, mild acneic, dry and dehydrated skin.
MicroCurrent Facial and Toning Treatment
MicroCurrent is a non-surgical toning treatment that sends safe, painless impulses to the muscles in your face that help relax overly-tightened muscles and helps regain strength in under-worked muscles. Simply put, microcurrent facial toning “re-educates” the facial muscles providing a “mini-workout” for your face.
The face is lifted, firmed and toned back to a much more youthful appearance. At the same time, the microcurrent improves circulation to your face which stimulates production of collagen, improves tone and texture, and improves or eliminates fine lines. While most patients see results after one treatment, multiple treatments are typically needed for lasting improvement.
Our skin tightening and body contouring treatments, Reaction by VIORA, is an aesthetic procedure that is guaranteed to tighten and lift skin on the face and neck and treat wrinkles with CORE RF technologies to rebuild and replenish collagen production. Read more about Reaction by VIORA here.
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure used to remove the top layer of sun-damaged and dead skin cells, leaving behind healthier-looking, rejuvenated appearance. Selah Medispa uses the Diamond Chip method, also called Diamond Peel, where tiny diamond chips encrust the tip of a hand-held wand that in conjunction with suction, lift and remove the dead skin cells which result in benefits such as:
- Rejuvenates sun damaged skin
- Eases age spots
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes other cosmetic procedures work better
- Helps makeup look smoother
- Opens up clogged pores
- Improves acne scars
Pre-treatment instructions Include: do not use any Retinoid/Retinol products for 3 days prior to your treatment; avoid any form of tanning (including faux/sunless) for at least a week prior to treatment; wait at least two weeks to receive a treatment after receiving a chemical peel or collagen/filler/Botox injections; refrain from waxing for at least two weeks prior to treatment.
Chemical exfoliation provides amazing results. Listed below are skin conditions and some of the benefits that are possible:
- Refined appearance of pores, decreased blemishes
- Increased elasticity, fine lines minimized
- Increased ability of skin to absorb products
- Reduced appearance of superficial hyperpigmentation
- Decrease of inflammation and redness
- Improves skin’s tone and texture
For optimal results, patients should use an exfoliator or scrub 2-3 times a week for two weeks prior to treatment to prep and balance the skin. Our Esthetician can recommend a Glo Therapeutics product that you can purchase prior to treatment. Post-treatment products can also be recommended and purchased.
Available Chemical Peel Treatments:
- Lactic 15%: Smooths, hydrates and brightens, improving the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation discolorations. For uneven tone, aging, dull, dry and dehydrated, and sensitive skin.
- Salicylic 30%: Treats acne and rejuvenates skin. For acne-prone skin grades I & II, uneven tone and texture, hyperpigmentation, mild rosacea.
- Glycolic 30%: Repairs and regenerates skin that aids oily, problematic skin. Improves the appearance of facial lines, uneven tone and texture. For Aging skin, acne grades I & II, sun damaged skin, hyperpigmentation.
- Glycolic 60%: Helps smooth texture, soften fine lines and even skin tone. For uneven tone, aging skin, acne-prone skin grades I & II, hyperpigmentation, sun damaged skin.
- Modified Jessner 14%: A combination of effective acids designed to reduce the appearance of melasma, freckles and acne. For dull skin, fine lines, superficial scar tissue, uneven tone, hyperpigmentation, aging skin, acne prone skin grades I & II.
In addition, our esthetician performs all forms of waxing on any area of the body. She is also certified in eyelash and eyebrow tinting, all done in the comfort of our fully equipped treatment room, which provides a relaxing and comfortable experience for all of our clients.
Intensive Eyelash/Eyebrow Tinting
- Eyebrows – $20
- Upper and Lower Eyelashes – $25
- Eyebrows and Eyelashes – $40
Facial and Body Waxing
- Lip Wax – $12
- Eyebrow Wax – $15
- Eyebrow Wax and Shape – $20
- Bikini Wax – $45 and up
- Brazilian Wax – $85 and up
Nufree and Finipil
What is Nufree?
Nufree is the gold standard in hair removal and is carried by thousands of professional salons throughout the world. It was developed over 25 years ago to help plastic surgeons remove hair from a patient before surgery. Here are just a few of the reasons why Nufree is the most effective hair removal treatment in the world.
- Nufree is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin.
- Nufree is self-preserving antibacterial/ antimicrobial so its safe, clean and germ free.
- Nufree is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body.
- Nufree doesn’t dry and can be erased any time!
- Nufree is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
What is Finipil?
Scientifically approved, patented lotion made by Equibal Labs, is for application immediately after Nufree Nudesse hair removal treatments and in between treatments.
- finipil cools – by dropping the temperature of the empty follicle, freezing away swelling due to water retention, hot showers or aerobic workouts.
- finipil should be used daily – on damp skin after showering or bathing to activate it. This keeps the skin sanitary and the follicles clean and free of foreign matter.
- finipil protects against ingrowns – and rids the area of old ingrowns caused by waxing, shaving at home, and hard water.
- finipil is the Gold Standard in hair removal. Don’t settle for imitations!
- finipil increases – the time between hair removal treatments when used in conjunction with Nufree.
For a more permanent hair removal using IPL, we offer TRIOS by VIORA, an aesthetic procedure the delivers the most sought after IPL applications in the aesthetic beauty market for long-term hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and acne clearance. Read more about TRIOS by VIORA here.
For more information, pricing, and to schedule an appointment please call us at 281-492-6334.
Enroll in our Facial Club! Click here for more details.
Find out what current specials we have by clicking here.