Facials and Skin Care
All of our facials are customized to your specific skin type and needs. Our Licensed Aesthetician will evaluate your skin and select the most beneficial GloTherapeutics skincare products that will work best for each individual.
Express Classic Facial (30 Minutes) – $39.99
If you are short on time but still would like to treat yourself to the benefits of our Classic Facial, we offer an Express Classic Facial for those who are need of a quick revitalization!
Classic Facial (45-55 Minutes) – $59.99
Treat you skin to our Classic Facial which will pamper, indulge, and rejuvenate your skin.
Signature Men’s Facial (45-55 Minutes) – $59.99
Our Customized Spa Facial for Men is designed to deeply cleanse the pores to remove skin impurities while refreshing razor-burned skin.
Deluxe Anti-Aging Facial (45-55 Minutes) – $59.99
Our Deluxe Anti-Aging Facial is intended to visibly reduce lines and wrinkles while hydrating the skin to restore a youthful look.
Personalized Teen Facial (45-55 Minutes) – $59.99
Introduce and educate your teen to proper skin health and care with a thorough skin analysis. Our Educational Teen Facial was created to inform your teen on how to properly care for their specific skin type.
Ultrasonic Spa Facial (75 Minutes) – $119.98
This facial includes all of the steps of our Classic Facial, with the added benefits provided by our Ultrasonic Skin Treatment. Our Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber uses ultrasonic vibration to gently exfoliate the skin while loosening and removing pore clogging impurities, leaving you with healthy, beautiful looking skin.
Signature Back Facial (75 Minutes) – $75.99
Our Customized Back Facial is designed to target clogged pores, back acne, and dry skin by deeply cleansing the pores on the back while removing blemishes.
Dermaplaning Treatment (45-55 Minutes) – $59.99
Thorough exfoliation of the skin where a small tool is used to gently clear away dry, dead, superfluous skin cells and vellus facial hair resulting in evenly exfoliated, healthy looking skin.
Benefits of Facial Dermaplaning:
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the rate of absorption of facial products
- Creates an instant healthier, more radiant appearance of the skin
- Removes built up dead skin cells and sebum from the skin
- Promotes new, healthy skin production
- Creates a more even tone and texture of the skin
- No recovery time
- Facial Dermaplaning combined with a Chemical Peel helps reduce acne scars, brown spots from sun damage, and clogged pores
Facial Microneedling Treatment- $175
Innovative and effective, MDPen activates your body’s natural cellular regeneration to help tighten and lift skin, while minimizing many common skin problems. MDPen MicroNeedling is used for skin revitalization and can be used in conjunction with other treatments.
Many skin concerns, including those listed below, can be addressed with micro needling treatments.
Luxury Hand Treatment (20 Minutes) – $25
Recommended for Dry, Uneven Tone, Texture, or Aging Skin on the Hands
Classic Eyelash Extensions-
Full Set- $85
2 Week Refill- $45
3 Week Refill- $55
Add On Services-
Microcurrent Toning Treatment (45-55 Minutes) – $59.99
Microcurrent Toning Treatment is a non-surgical toning treatment that sends safe, painless impulses to the muscles in your face that help relax overly-tightened muscles while regaining strength in under-worked muscles. The Microcurrent Facial Toning “re-educates” the facial muscles providing a “Mini-Lift” for your face. The Microcurrent improves circulation to your face which stimulates production of collagen, improves tone and texture, and improves or eliminates fine lines. While most patients see results after one treatment, multiple treatments are typically needed for lasting improvement.
Microdermabrasion Treatment (45-55 Minutes) – $49.99
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure used to remove the top layer of sun-damaged, dead skin cells, leaving behind a healthier-looking appearance. At Selah Medi Spa we use the Diamond Chip method, also called Diamond Peel, where tiny diamond chips encrust the tip of a hand-held wand that in conjunction with suction, lift and remove the dead skin cells which result in benefits such as:
- Rejuvenates sun damaged skin
- Eases age spots
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes other cosmetic procedures work better
- Helps makeup look smoother
- Opens up clogged pores
- Improves acne scars
Add On Services to any of our Facials:
Eyebrow Wax- $10
Upper Lip- $8
Full Face- $45
Half Arm- $20
Full Arm- $40
Half Leg- $35
Full Leg- $70
Bikini Line- $25
Full Back- $60
Full Chest- $30
Intensive Eyelash/Eyebrow Tinting:
Upper and Lower Eyelashes- $15
Eyebrows and Eyelashes- $20
Listed below are some of the benefits that are achievable through Chemical Exfoliations:
- Refined appearance of pores
- Decreased blemishes
- Increased elasticity
- Fine lines minimized
- Increased ability of skin to absorb products
- Reduced appearance of superficial hyperpigmentation
- Decrease of inflammation and redness
- Improves skin’s tone and texture
For optimal results, patients should use an Exfoliator or Facial Scrub 2-3 times a week for two weeks prior to treatment to prepare and balance the skin.
Available Chemical Peel Treatments:
- Lactic 15%: Smooths, hydrates and brightens, improving the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation discolorations. For uneven tone, aging, dull, dry and dehydrated, and sensitive skin. $40
- Salicylic 30%: Treats acne and rejuvenates skin. For acne-prone skin grades I & II, uneven tone and texture, hyperpigmentation, mild rosacea. $45
- Glycolic 30%: Repairs and regenerates skin that aids oily, problematic skin. Improves the appearance of facial lines, uneven tone and texture. For Aging skin, acne grades I & II, sun damaged skin, hyperpigmentation. $50
- Glycolic 60%: Helps smooth texture, soften fine lines and even skin tone. For uneven tone, aging skin, acne-prone skin grades I & II, hyperpigmentation, sun damaged skin. $55
- Modified Jessner 14%: A combination of effective acids designed to reduce the appearance of melasma, freckles and acne. For dull skin, fine lines, superficial scar tissue, uneven tone, hyperpigmentation, aging skin, acne prone skin grades I & II. $65