Viora Reaction VS CoolSculpting Fat Freezing
We know you have choices when it comes to non-invasive procedures for reducing fat, tightening skin and eliminating wrinkles. We are confident that Viora Reaction provides better results than its competitors in the body contouring market. Here is a description of the differences between Viora Reaction and Coolsculpting Fat Freezing.
Coolsculpting is based on the belief that cold can break down fat in the body. It is cleared by the FDA as a non-invasive method to eliminate fat in the abdomen, thighs and arms. It is not recommended for use on the face or neck.
CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Cons:
Fat loss from a Coolsculpting treatment takes 3 to 4 months. The fat reduction is a gradual process, so you won’t notice a difference immediately. If you want to achieve a slimmer look for summer or a certain event, you’ll need to schedule your Coolsculpting treatment in advance. Some patients report that the procedure is painful. Your stomach, thighs or other treated body part is essentially “frozen”, and you may need to take Motrin or another pain reliever up to a week after the procedure. Coolsculpting Fat Freezing works exclusively on fat cells. It doesn’t have the capacity to tighten skin and reduce fat cells the way Viora Reaction does.
Viora Reaction is a painless treatment, cleared by the FDA, which uses a combination of radio frequency (RF) waves and vacuum therapy to reduce fat and tighten skin. Your Viora Reaction practitioner applies glycerin oil (on the face) or gel (on the body) and then applies a handpiece that emits RF waves to treat the target area. Vacuum therapy may also be used on the buttocks, stomach and other “fleshy” areas. Each treatment lasts 15 to 30 minutes, and you’ll need between 6-8 treatments for optimal results. Viora Reaction requires more visits to your practitioner than Coolsculpting Fat Freezing, but each session is painless and shorter than a Coolsculpting session.
Viora Reaction Advantages over Coolscuplting Fat Freezing:
- Treats the face, neck and body, including the forehead, eye area, nasolabial folds, chin and “jowls”
- Tightens skin on the arms, back, abdomen and other areas. Coolsculpting doesn’t have skin tightening capabilities.
- Is a quick, painless procedure. Each session lasts half as long as the shortest Coolsculpting procedure. Most patients can return to normal activity immediately.
- The Viora Reaction practitioner can tailor the treatment to every patient’s needs by using one of four RF frequencies. This includes Viora’s fourth, multi-frequency mode, powered by CORE technology.
- Viora Reaction treats all three skin layer – the epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous fat layer – to better treat cellulite and reduce fat cells. Viora Reaction revitalizes collagen, causing it to reproduce and give skin a tighter, more youthful appearance.